Using Advanced leaning Systems, your carpets will be cleaned and protected with the most advanced and innovative systems on the market.
The main reason carpets show signs of premature wear is because they are not maintained properly. If major traffic lanes were vacuumed regularly and spots or spills were cleaned properly, carpeting would look better and last longer. Keep in mind that the house cannot really look clean without clean carpets.
Our free report "8 Ways to Keep your Carpets Looking New" is filled with great tips to ensure you get the maximum enjoyment and life out of your investment. There's no obligation and unless you ask us to contact you, we won't.
Free Report: "8 Ways to Keep Your Carpets Looking New"
Using Advanced Cleaning Systems, your carpets will be cleaned and protected with the most advanced and innovative systems on the market. The main reason carpets show signs of premature wear is because they are not maintained properly. If major traffic lanes were vacuumed regularly and spots or spills were cleaned properly, carpeting would look better and last longer. Keep in mind that the house cannot really look clean without clean carpets.
Below are 8 easy maintenance items that you can do to extend the life of your carpet:
1. USE A DOOR MAT at all of your entrances.
2. USE THROW RUGS. It is recommended that area rugs with latex or soft backing be used. Jute backing will actually be more abrasive than foot traffic. Rugs can be easily removed when you are expecting guests. Inexpensive rugs are great for heavy traffic areas like the transition between the kitchen and dining room. Always use a throw rug between the kitchen and all carpeted areas.
3. VACUUM REGULARLY. Vacuuming does not wear out a carpet. Loose dirt and sand are abrasive and will cut the carpet fiber giving your carpets a look of pre-mature wear. Regular vacuuming should be once per week for each person in the household, i. e., a four person household should try to vacuum four times per week, if only the high traffic areas.
4. CHANGE FURNACE OR AIR CONDITIONING FILTERS at least once or twice a season. This will reduce dust or air particulates and the resulting black filtration lines under closed doors or at the edges of the room or stairs. Owners with radiating heaters cannot take advantage of forced air filtration. So apply all the other maintenance tips and do not install olefin carpets!
5. SHOES. You may elect to have family members remove their shoes at the door and exempt your guests. Remember to keep in mind that stocking feet are preferable; bare feet tend to soil carpet with body oils that attract dirt.
6. KEEP KITCHEN FLOORS CLEAN. Grease and oil from cooking will track onto carpeted areas. This soiling is a bigger cause of dirty carpets than outside dirt. Spray tile or linoleum with glass cleaner and wipe with a paper towel. Detergents and soaps may leave as much dirt-attracting residue as the grease and soil itself.
7. AVOID HOME REMEDIES. Home remedies such as vinegar, salt, baking soda, bleach, etc., are major causes of carpet damage. Furthermore, many of the "off-the-shelf" carpet deodorizers and spotters leave dirt-attracting residues that will cause rapid resoiling. Avoid them!
8. PROPER SPOT CLEANING & PROFESSIONAL CLEANING. Keep Green Wizard spot remover on hand for cleaning up spills. The color from dirt and spills will transfer and "dye" your carpet. Additionally, we recommend that you schedule to have your carpet cleaned once a year. No matter how clean or careful you are, those abrasive dirt and dust particles will settle on your carpets and they should be removed.
9. BONUS TIP! Have your carpets cleaned every six months by Advanced Cleaning Systems. If you’re serious about maintaining a clean home, utilize our ‘Stay Beautiful’ program and save money!
Fully Insured & Licensed IICRC Certified Firm & Techs
Family Owned and Operated Since 1995
Certified Eco-Friendly Cleaning Agents